Becoming an agent can bring great financial rewards for a primary income or even a secondary income. Register now and reserve a seat to get licensed. The cost is only $349 and comes with a textbook.
Become a real estate salesperson: All students must become a salesperson before they become Brokers. Generally, a Broker has to be a salesperson for 3 Years before they can become a Broker. SO if you are new to real estate you need the salesperson’s class first. This license will enable you to help homeowners trying to sell their homes and buyers buying wanting to purchase homes. This license is good for all residential and commercial real estate in New Jersey. This is the only one, there is no other.
These are the steps to get a Salesperson’s (real estate agents) license.
- Sign up for a 75-hour class
- Attend at least 80% of the class
- Learn, absorb, take notes
- Take the state exam which I prepare for you
- Achieve at least 70% score on the state exam (that’s all you need!)